When I eventually meet Chimamanda, some six questions I could ask:
1. Greatest defining moment of your life?
2. Do your friends chose you or do you chose them and if you do, what factors (apart from being a lover of books) do you consider before asking for their hand in friendship?
3. If feminism eventually becomes redundant, what would you like to be defined by?
4. What intrigues you about reading and books generally?
5. Decisions you made that now with the gift of hindsight, you wish you didn’t and what did you learn from them?
6. Does faith influence your writings in anyway?