Hey there darl,
I am excited to have you on my blog and on this page.
So, I pioneered a chastity revolution by going public with the news of my chastity in a post I titled ‘fearless’. I wrote that post to encourage young adults like myself not to cave into the pressure or buy into the popularity of the cliche everyone is doing it.
Not everyone is doing it.
I am not doing it and YOU aren’t too.
You see darl, the world needs EXAMPLES. A lot of people in their tweenage, teenage years and young adults like you and I need examples. Positive examples who are saying, perfection eludes me on most days but I am on a purity journey and I have resolved to stay in line so that more people can lean on my resolve and go on this journey too.
I, WE are saying, I don’t always get it right but for what it’s worth, I am committed to staying sexually inactive and living a sexually pure life BEFORE and IN marriage.
This is not just fulfill a rule or stand by a code of conduct, because if I wasn’t Christian, I will still wait.
I respect myself, I respect my future, I VALUE my body and I believe I am worth the wait.
I hope this inspires you to make a decision to live sexually pure and if you are already, it will encourage you to STAY THE PATH.
- Fearless: https://xtainchicblogs.wordpress.com/2014/12/01/fearless/
- Sex https://xtainchicblogs.com/2017/08/22/sex/
- Chastity Confessions of a Married Fab Woman: https://xtainchicblogs.wordpress.com/2015/02/10/chastity-confessions-of-a-married-fab-woman/
- Still On This Chastity Matter: https://xtainchicblogs.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/still-on-this-chastity-matter/
- ChastePLICIT: https://xtainchicblogs.com/2015/04/22/chasteplicit/
Being chaste is cool and nothing to shy away from and contrary to the myriad of opinions out there, chastity is not extinct.
Ready to come on board?
Like this page, share the link to this article and if you would like to share your purity journey to encourage and inspire others, send me a mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org